Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Special steps of changing break pump

RAMI54

Enthusiast
Hi all
my r4 major break pump is overed , i change it with anew one but thier is no break oil goin out from the pump .
Is their any special steps that need to be done when changing the major break pump ?

I'm assuming you mean what we'd call the brake master cylinder. There are lots of different types, and there were changes in the length of the rod that pushes the piston inside the cylinder. Possibly your rod is too long or too short.

There are no special steps apart from bleeding air from the brakes once you've fitted the new master cylinder.

What are the problems exactly?

I'm assuming you mean what we'd call the brake master cylinder. There are lots of different types, and there were changes in the length of the rod that pushes the piston inside the cylinder. Possibly your rod is too long or too short.

There are no special steps apart from bleeding air from the brakes once you've fitted the new master cylinder.

What are the problems exactly?

HI , THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT the brake master cylinder GIVING NO OIL PRESSURE IN THE WHEELS AND ALSO NO OIL GOING OUT FROUM THE PUMP WHEN OPENING THE CONECTERS OF THE MASTER CYLINDER , BY THE WHY MY PUMP LOOKING LONG

Back