Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Sundries R4GTL All New to be sold as one lot

Tim Moore

Enthusiast
For Sale as one lot....

Forgive me please I will not split these up, but feel they will all inevitably and eventually be of use to the purchaser, even if not immediately....

All are for R4GTL 1108cc model and boxed - where there was a box on purchase- OEM or Renault Items (see photographs)

One, New Bellows, Steering. Suit R1128. Part Number 7700656569

One, (not a pair, sorry) New Windscreen Wiper 11inch/280mm Halfords HB11 (suit all R4)

One, New Brake or Clutch Pedal Rubber. Part 0606090800.

One, New boxed NGK BP6HS Spark Plug.

One, New Complete Renault Accessories Bulb-Set for R4 (Keep in the car...)

Two, New Headlamp Bulbs - Boxed Unipart 12V 45/40W

One, Brand New Non-Locking (1985!) Renault Petrol Filler Cap (the one that came with our R4GTL when we purchased it new in 1985, but we immediately put on a locking accessory filler cap, (lived in Brussels then and fuel theft was not uncommon!!). This is for the Concours Folk - it is as it left the Factory and wil look good on your own pride and joy.

One Dashboard Radio Receptical Box. Factory OEM. We removed to fit a radio, so it again is for the Concours Folk.

Price for all the above just £8.00 all in. Plus postage and secure packaging to a UK address. £8.50. Total £16.50

Payment please by Paypal (Email address listed below if using Paypal) or credit/debit card (Telephone me please if using a card).

Will list on Ebay later this year if unsold to a Renault Enthusiast on this site.

thanks,

T.W. Moore.Email: heronfield@lineone.net
Tel: 01478.613050

• P1214587.jpg
    P1214587.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 157
  • P1214588.jpg
    P1214588.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 160
Sundries R4GTL

Andrew,

Thanks again. Yes they are yours on first refusal. Please transfer funds and advise me you've done that.

Best Regards,

T.W. Moore.

Back