Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Tailgate for R4GTL

davolimar

As a past enthusiast of R4's I still have a few spares in the cellar including a complete tailgate in red from a 1986 R4GTL. It is in perfect condition.I was offered £30 for it some time ago but never got round to organising a meeting.
Anyone interested please phone 0114 2014199 (Sheffield).
David

Butting in?

David
Having just managed to get my red 1986 4 GTL back on the road after eight years, I am trying to tidy her up a bit, ........ without going wild!

Having had to part with a metallic green one to Derek at Renospeed, which ended up being dismantled, I really want to 'do the necessary' for this R4 ....... which brings me to the point, the tailgate currently on the car is pretty much OK (was on when purchased), but has no reversing lights, so I guess must be from an earlier 4 ..... I would really like to have your tailgate to "put the car in order"!

Obviously do not want to tread on Patrick's toes, but if no more has happened since the last message on 17/07/09, then I would be totally interested!

I also realise that the original post was back in Sept '08 (realised this after trying the Sheffield number a few times without success)

Regards,
Ian

Back