Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

thinking of selling

lumpygravy

Hi,
I am new to this forum, but not to renault 4 ownership. I have had a renault 4 since 2001.
My current 4 I have owned for around 7 years and now due to lack of funds I am thinking of selling him. I was wondering if anyone had advise on price. He is taxed and mot'd till the middle of next year. I have spent loads on him and in 2005 he was resprayed (on a budget).
However after standing and not being run as much as he should be he is rotting in all the usual places and I have moved to a property without a garage. His bumpers need work, he need a new front wing (which I have) and probably 2 rear wings not sure if these can be saved.
I have a lot of spare panels for the car including 2 boots (1 an older model boot that doesnt fit him) all the 4 doors and the key for them, 2 front wings brand new, spare mats and lights (2 sets of rear lights I think), lots of spare wheels and various body and engine bits. I also have a set of chrome wing mirrors from a french r4.
Oh and he has only done around 63000 miles, I have only done around 5000 miles since I have owned him, as his gearbox broke and it took me 6 months to find a gear box, then a further 6 months to find some one to fit it!
I shall try and attach photos later.
I am realistic on suggestions of price.

these are the pics

They are from a month ago, I've had a better bumper welded on. It's not pretty but does the job. They aren't the best picks but give a general idea. I may put the car on ebay with a reserve...I'm not sure... depends if its worth selling.

• DSCF9006.jpg
    DSCF9006.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCF9010.jpg
    DSCF9010.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF9008.jpg
    DSCF9008.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 158
4 bits

Hello. You o.k ? I dunno if you are selling the spares as one lot or splitting them. I need lights and bits. I've sent a PVT but can't find evidence of it having gone anywhere !
I'm in Crewe. I won't mess you about. Cheers, Jim. 07792 154925.

Back