Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Tie Rods Bushes II.- Summer Saver

Le Champ

Less Pain More Gain!
I'm putting an order in to www.frazose.de. These are 'eye type' for my 84 gtl. Our german allies are charging 11 euros/pair (£120 here) plus 15 euros carriage - standard minimum charge 2kg limit. My wobbly broadband managed to put 10 of these fine items into my shopping trolley on the site:eek: I emptied it pronto - if any other member also wants these bits then I will bulk out my order and re-post 2nd class when they arrive. This may still be 'Treasure Island ' for our favourite manufacturer in this instance - it urks me to pay that sort of money compared to afficianados overseas. Post here within 7 days please.:)

hi Brian,

i wouldnt mind a couple...how do you want paying.(paypal)...

regards

Andrew

hi Brian
just been given 4L magazine no 7 on the back cover is a picture of said bush priced at 3.19 euros from http://www.melun-retro-passion.com/
mind you how much postage is im not sure as i got lost on their website and it has got so much info my pc ran out of virtual memory :( and ground to a halt
even google translater gave up with server error :)

just tried to download PDF catologue from melun retro with no luck either alternative source here http://www.r4-4l.com/file/catalogue.pdf
worth saving a copy to your pc (right click on link choose save target as )
or may be malcolm wants to upload copy to this site as its 2.1 mb and over atatchment size limit
seems to be lots of parts listed and prices seem ok

Last edited:
Hi Andrew I'll pm a final cost to members and a give payment info/details for postal orders after getting final order/number - hopefully around £20/pair.
Hi Paul, I've downloaded the melun catalogue, the bits I managed to view looked good, but my puter could'nt cope with it/had to reset twice:eek: - may try to print it for future ref./translation - could'nt find the bushes. Our viking comrade Reidalpine reported a lot of contact/delay problems with melun. I finally opted for frazose (thanks Malcolm/Clem for earlier thread) since their site is also in english (thank god) and they apparently process orders/despatch with teutonic efficiency. Thanks for the desktop tip Paul my puter skills are moronic - hence no pix posted.:)

Hope im not too late for this?

Im currently rebuilding the frontend of my F6.

If its still possible to jump on the bandwaggon here id like to please. Let me know what i need to do...

Steve

Hi Steve, No problem you are on my list - I assume you want only one pair of bushes - please advise if you want more. My total order so far is 6 - I'll wait a couple of days before placing the final order. :)

Yes, only one pair for me please. The current ones have lasted since 1985 i guess so I dont see much need to have any 'in stock'.

Back