Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Trying to contact Stuart Delahoy

suewalker

Enthusiast
Hi

My mum is trying to contact someone she knew had an interest in restoring R4's to see if he wanted her spares.

Stuart Delahoy (or something like that) in Leicestershire

If anyone can help (mum's not on line) then drop her a call:
015395 30258

Car spares

You can PM Stuart yourself by going to 'Members List' and finding his name. It's right next to yours!

Does your Mum have some half decent seats and matching trim? Where in the Lake District is the car? Thanks.

Hiya

I 'think' i have found his number by google-ing him:smile:

If you left a message for mum - she says the phone number dosen't work (or shes written it down wrong):roll:

All the seats and trim should be in the car (i presume okay)
best give her a ring, as i don't want to post the cars location here to keep some of mums privacy.

i'm just gutted she dosen't have the 4 anymore ( I finally got over the embarrasment of being picked up from school in it etc, and have grown to love retro cars and wanted to borrow her old one)

I thought of trying to buy her another one, but the prices keep going up!

That's the right number for Stuart. A good R4 is not expensive - just very rare these days. They've got to the point where most (like mine) are hanging on for dear life, and the occasional one that has been restored (like my next one will be eventually) would fetch a premium. The low mileage little old lady cars are few and far between. Though I think there might be a nice red one on the forum right now.

Back