Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Two R4 GTL in poor condition.

Sid Sunbeam

I have two R4 GTL on offer, both rusty, both righthand drive, the red one owned and used by all the family for years until parked eight years ago. The green one bought for spares, better engine, worse rust,now lacking heater. Several new panels wings, quarter panels, inner wing repair sections, rear shut panel, all now with surface rust. There are several other small boxes of spares. If there is any interest I am open to offers. The cars are both in West Sussex near Steyning and will have to be winched as tyres are perished and brakes seized. Contact via email in the first instance garnerandco@hotmail.co.uk
thumbnail_IMG_2385.jpgthumbnail_IMG_2386.jpgthumbnail_IMG_2220.jpg

Hi Sid, I'm looking for left-hand side door panels (both front and rear) Mine have been car park mauled by a big 4x4!
Kind regards Ross Mackay

Hello to all who have responded to my post about the two rather sad Renault 4 GTLs. Please note that they are now moving to a new home in the Isle of Wight! One may live again, the other is donating vital organs to other cars.
Thank you for all who expressed interest. Many called/emailed but only the final recipient actually turned up. Sunbeam Sid.

Hi Sunbeam, I wonder if you can put me in touch with the purchasers? I need wheels for my GTL and there could well be some left over after surgery. Tel 07710 649213

Hi William A
We are the new owners of above dream vehicles. Sad to report that wheels were not in good condition, so we are also looking for new ones lol They were very rusty. We will be posting any spares we don't need as project progresses, watch out for random parts....
IMG_20221114_114959_HDR.jpg

Hi
After a Bonnet Stay complete with plastic Hinge Bracket and Plastic Retaining Stowaway Clip.
Postage etc
Kind Regards
Ian.

Back