Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

UK exhaust supplier?

I've been searching for the same lately there's a good post on here with part numbers for pre and post 84 when I guess there was a change. Back boxes seem easier to get but everything else that I've seen appears to be in Europe. From what I've read ideally you need all sections from the same manufacturer as they're not always interchangeable without modification maybe?

Regards AL

in 1984 Renault moved the position of the pipe running along the side of the vehicle this was so the vehicle could be put on a two poster lift without damaging the exhaust Renault actually discontinued the early system unfortunately the motor factors continued making making both sorts and then when you cross reference the part numbers it gets very silly with the chances of it all fitting together very slim especially annoying if you've waited for it to turn up from overseas

I've been searching for the same lately there's a good post on here with part numbers for pre and post 84 when I guess there was a change. Back boxes seem easier to get but everything else that I've seen appears to be in Europe. From what I've read ideally you need all sections from the same manufacturer as they're not always interchangeable without modification maybe?

Regards AL
Thanks

Back