Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

unwanted spares go on holiday

David M

French car tragic!
Hi again,

This is the shopping list that I alerted you to in the main discussion forum. Just re-iterating that the parts should be in very good condition and that economy transit prices need to be added on to your asking price.

2 x RHS bulkhead to fit oil filter - the "A' shaped panel in engine bay. I know that I can bash mine to fit the filter - I'd prefer to weld in a section here to make it neat.

2 x Handbrake assemblies as fitted to the floor between bucket seats so that rear operated drums can be used

Front bumper bar supports for tubular bar (1x right 1x left =1) (The bumper itself is not required as I imagine it can easily be fabricated from 25mm chrome tube and welded to the brackets that you supply.)

Rear bumper bar mounts for tubular bar (as above)(1x right 1x left=1)

2 x GTL gearbox internals incl speedo drive (No casing - would be expensive to freight.)

2 x Fourgonette rear light assemblies – complete including base plate.(1x right 1x left=1)

1 x Late model dashboards complete – with wiring loom.

1 x Late model steering wheel and steering column complete – to rack flexibloc.

3 x Front crossmember part welded to chassis (not the full width outer part). The part that I seek is the section of the crossmember which is welded to the chassis and faces into the engine bay and to which the rubberised gearbox mount is bolted.

Any questions/comments are welcome.

Thanks for looking

David

Back