Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Vinyls

snes

Enthusiast
Hi
if anybody would like a professional quality vinyl as illustrated, then I have 2 to offer (3 if Bluebell doesnt claim hers). Would look lovely on your tailgate! Word measures 6cm high x 18 cm long. No charge - just paying the rent for all the help I've had on here!

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 124
hi snes down Staines..seeing as everyone on here must be fast asleep-
I am signing up for one of your lovely vinyls if poss.........................-R.

Will do - all gone now unless Bluebell turns down the offer. So next name on is first reserve!

Yeah we need Marks tag line as vinyls please!

Fire up the Quatrelle!!

Need it in Blue with a white outline as my cars blue

Pretty please..

Second chance!

Snes suggested blue on my green might clash. Reluctantly I agree!

So Pepper ... for you?

OK - Bluebell's claimed hers (think I have your address somewhere Mary) - that leaves Pepper, if he thinks it wont blend with paintwork. Unfortunately, no border around text.
Let me know Pepper, otherwise I'll offer it to next person to post.

Thanks guys its not for me, let some one else take it.

Ok - thanks Pepper, very noble of you - so I have one more to go. It looks quite stunning on a white car (or van), not sure about other colours.

Let me know - until you see this thread closed, one vinyl will still be available. Dont be shy folks!

Rick

Rich. received QUATRELLE sticker today.Looks Very nice-Many Thanx!!
will apply it soon as I've found just the right place for it.. -R.

Wow - am amazed at our postal service. Only posted it on Saturday!

Anyone else - still got one left to go!

Glad it looks good - post a pic when suitable.

Thanks!

Vinyl

Would love one, we have a white TL and I'm sure it would look great if no one else has snaffled it in the meantime.Will PM you our address.

Last edited:
Many thanks Snes. You have added greatly to my street cred as it went to our gite and our gite visitors passed it on to me very curious about my name 'Bluebell'. They thought I must be out working at night!

Just getting Blanche ready for her CT and I'll post a pic of her with the new vinyl when she's had a wash and brush up.

Vinyl

Sticker received and applied today, Fifi is very proud and I think it looks good blue on white. A donation to the Cancer League of France will be made shortly, thanks.

• IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 39
Back