Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Wanted N/S mirror

Tracey Ruck

Enthusiast
I am begining to question my own sanity, but last week I bought the F6 estate car that was for sale on e bay as parts, as it had no MOT. To my surprise it got an MOT with just a steering rack gaitor, and a little extra black tape to adjust for the LHD dip of the headlights!
I am struggling a bit at the moment without a N/S mirror because of getting used to it being LHD, but also as I am a coach driver I have all but given up the use of rear view mirrors.
If anyone can help I would be grateful to hear from you. The original was fitted by a single large nut and bolt secured from inside.

Tracey

I'm not familiar with the vans, but on the RHD saloon the door mirrors are held on with captive nuts. If your NS door does not have these then you could buy a pair of Mini chrome door mirrors as these come with all the fixings. You could also try your local Renault garage as they may have the part number on their computer and if it's a 'good' number they could order a mirror from France. If you don't have any luck with your local dealer (they are rude and just laugh at you) then try Whitehouse Renault.

Steve

Back