Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

wanted renault 4

synapse

yet another bod looking for a decent renault 4.......had one about 10 years ago which succumbed to rear suspension rot......we still miss it

anyone got one they fancy selling?

i don't know if the one on this site in cornwall is still available? but i'm in manchester so that might be a stretch

thanks for looking

mark

There should be the GTL still for sale in Kendal, which is a little nearer to you. the photos are in the classifieds somewhere. James the chap who has it for sale is in Spain at the moment though.

I am thinking of selling my GTL. It has 6 months MOT and is taxed until January.
It has been rubbed down ready for being re sprayed so looks a bit 'in the rough'.....
It has good tyres and is used daily as my only car.
It drives really well but it has just recently begun to make a wheel baring noise in the rear.
I have been trying to get hold of a set of seats as it doesnt have a rear and different ones in front.
Im Bolton.....

baby blue i'll have a red check rear seat available soon will that help?

i bought the brown interior from Fleetwood for my car.

thanks for the offer baby blue.......i'm tempted but i don't have the time i used to have or would like :(

not too worried by paint etc as can always hand it on for someone else to do ....but lack of interior means hunting stuff down and the kids expect to be able to sit down when give a lift......what they like :)

Id like the rear seat it will match the fronts, will you let me know where and when I can collect it or get it collected parcel post. ta

Aye, I thought you may want it! I remember reading a thread where you were asking for a red tartan interior!

I live in Warwickshire and you can get it picked up from our farm anytime, will a tenner be alright for it?

baby blue....when you get the seat....let me know then i'd like come up to bolton to take a look? if you're still selling?

I thought you had sold your car already Seamus. Looks very good, and I remember seeing the long list of parts that have been replaced or restored (pretty well everything). If you are keen to sell it might be worth starting a new thread in the for sale section with lots of details and photos, or maybe even eBay if the description and photos are really good.

Back