Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

What is this ?

it is! I have one unused still in it's box made by VDO if my mem serves me right,You can see consumption in real time plus accumulated
and lots more stuff I can't remember.like warp-speed and such.I can find out if you need .This trip-computor was offered through the option-list
and is to be found in the Renault pamplet... -Reid

It is the trip computer that I am referring to, I have had several mk1`s over the years and had never seen this.
Also, I see that the whole center panel that surrounds all the heater control, and vents is totally different from the standard models.
I wonder if the mk1 is pre-wired for this.

it is! I have one unused still in it's box made by VDO if my mem serves me right,You can see consumption in real time plus accumulated
and lots more stuff I can't remember.like warp-speed and such.I can find out if you need .This trip-computor was offered through the option-list
and is to be found in the Renault pamplet... -Reid
Does it come with the facia panel ?

Whats been eating the beads off of the driver seat? (Will the trip computer know?)

Yes it comes complete with facia panel. Computor says yes -it was a female beads-bug in heat who don'it
-Will have a rummage tomorrow to check&report all detail-info it comes with -Reid.

There was a trip computer for sale in Renault boutique. I remember Ingo Heiltel's website showing it...

Also in the USA there was air conditioning, apparently. This was also available for Renault 4s in Colombia through Renault boutique, but not so seamlessly integrated

aircon.jpg

From what I see it will give you info re.m.pg//km.l average //plus momentarily//Total used//trip-counter//Time//Tot.hours.
made in France by SATO under VDO-license. pt# 7701402570 Mine comes with housing for mounting On-dash,can be re-
moved for In-dash as per your picture.... First start-up since last year.Roffen started after first dry-cranking to get oilpress.
A little choke then it fired right up and run clean.. All tickety-boo :hug: -Reid

Back