Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Where is Clementine?

Bluebell

Enthusiast
I've a message from Clementine who has been missing from the forum for a day or two. Clementine has been spotted wearing the trademark dark glasses again. I'm told it's the recurrence of an old eye injury.

Clementine apologises not replying to recent PMs but he will be in action again soon. Keep things rolling and he'll contact everyone ASAP.

" According to the creed of Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, every Friday is a religious holiday, while true believers are urged to dress as pirates because of their founder's discovery of a causal relationship between global warming and a decline in the number of buccaneers in the past 200 years."

I'm thinking that Clementine has been kidnapped by the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and become a Pastafarian. He had last Friday off and was seen looking suspiciously like a pirate with black eye shades. See what you think!

Sadly no spaghetti related adventures - just the same eye thing as last time. This time I have some hopefully better advice from the doc to help it not happen again.

I am a big fan of Spaghetti Monsterism though
I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.
http://www.venganza.org/

Pirates

Very nice to see you back Clementine. We all hope that your headlights are on full beam again, batteries fully charged and you are back on the road again.

Due to the influence of Spaghetti Monsterism I too have become a pirate, but I keep it quiet because sunny Leeds is quite unused to such things.

Last edited:
Back