Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Windscreen Needed

Hannah

Sadly my Renault 4, Gemma has a large crack in her windscreen and needs a new one to pass her test, does anyone have a windscreen for sale? Or does anyone know where I can find one? I feel like I've trawled most of the internet looking for one, I tried the french eBay but I'm not sure if I'm using the right words in french.

GEMMA.jpg

Thanks Hannah

Hi Hannah - your R4 looks great!

I think because the screen is flat, you can quite easily get one made up at a glass supplier. It needs to be laminate. They should be able to cut one using your old one as a template.

Good luck

Two years ago I broke mine and went to the local new aftermarket car parts shop and the got me a new one for 80 Euros.

Two years ago I broke mine and went to the local new aftermarket car parts shop and the got me a new one for 80 Euros.

I actually work in the local car part shop but sadly it hasn't helped me in this situation haha

Thanks everyone, I'm in the Isle of Man so shipping costs are fairly high to get anything here. I've just enquired with a local glazing company to see if they can make me one, if not I'll be in touch with you Edwin if that's ok? Thanks so much.

Back