Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

WTB: 1963 R1123 owner's manual

missed by that much!

oh woe the time difference between hemispheres. Still, I managed to help knock the price up to a healthy 21.99UKpounds ....

Soooooo ... if anyone happens upon another elusive R1123 owner's handbook, let me know!

cheers frnaklin.

What is it about little Renaults and nuns??????????? I bought a bottle green '55 4CV deluxe that had been a deceased estate a few years ago. It had been laid up for several years. Inside it contained about a kilo of red dust, a set of badly cured sheepskin seat covers that were going off, a large quantity of early '70s Vogue magazines, a painstaking log of miles and petrol, a hoard of make up and (most exciting of all for my then girlfriend) a thick pile of love letters from a priest :shock: . Obviously it was where she maintained her secret life :twisted:

I did the decent thing and burnt the lot, without reading (too many of) the letters. Girlfriend was disgusted at not getting to read them.

Simon, that car should be in SA these days. It had imitation wicker pattern seats. Ever seen it around?

Re: missed by that much!

Trackyellow said:
I managed to help knock the price up to a healthy 21.99UKpounds ....

Someone must have been desperate for that one. PM or email your address and I'll post mine over. It's a NE912 in reasonably good condition.

Back