Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Yeeehhheeee she passed M.O.T

BABYBLUE

Enthusiast
Abso delighted little blue came home today with the pass cert id been longing for.

Its been a while since she turned a wheel [ a whole year] due to other ''more important things''.

Last December the M.O.T and tax ran out, so blue remained on the drive through all weathers in her 'undies' because id started on the bodywork in the hope id get some paint on before the worst of the weather set in, 'no luck'. Rubbed down and going slightly rusty with patches of filler everywhere she languished through rain hail and blistering heat.
Then like phoenix rising all the welding got done [not much really considering her age] whatnots were greased and bits tweaked.

She is now being rubbed down ready for undercoat and lovely new paint job then the world is our cockle [I hate oysters!]

I suppose it will be a shame to put water hay and straw inside again but a living needs to be earned by everyone even a little car, and since the 4x4 went ''4'' needs to be gainfully employed. [I can carry 25- 30 gal of water, 5 bales of hay or straw, saddles bridles and other assorted 'junk' on the roomy interior, but I fear that will be short lived usefulness because I am on the hunt for some seats.
I have one off a cleo one original [ fronts] but no back seat. so if anyone has some or knows of any I can have then I will be really grateful.

Pictures as soon as possible.

Back