Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Yes it's another F6

Bobble

Enthusiast
Found this a couple of years ago in a small village garage in Debyshire wedged in at the back between landrovers and tractors so persuaded them to part with it ;), so now it's time to bring it back to life and hopefully we will going Thenay in it :whistle: well that's what i'm aiming for :laughing:.
The body is not as good as it looks, rotten along the bottom of the side panels both sides they've been filled,wings inner and out (so much filler :dontknow:) bulkhead anyway but chassis is reasonable good so that's a start.

1.jpg 3.jpg 5.JPG 6.JPG

The chassis not that bad, it's the bodywork that's the worst so might be easier to replace with another body :laughing:.

After the little mishap with my torsion bar the other day back to the job in hand, chassis done with all new brake pipes, brakes, shocks, all the ball joints, petrol pipe, tank cleaned and repainted and now the bodywork which is a different one as the original is to far gone (but can still use some of it) and this one is relatively straight bar a couple of small patches underneath.

IMG_20170204_123027220.jpg IMG_20170204_123036615.jpg

Good job Bobble, crack on, another one being saved!:clapping:

I know Rutland is the smallest county but how can you work in such a confined space? That would drive me insane (Wibble wobble )

Jonathan, there the same on most i thought well at least on the F6.

How's yours coming along Steve ?

Paul, it may be the smallest county but i bet it has the most F6's in it :fighting: there is more room than you think, it's an oversized double garage but there is a 1962 F4 covered over in the other side :laughing:

Bobble, Been there and visited the late Geoff Hamilton's garden, Barnsdale, near Oakham. I've also been known to sip a few pints of Ruddles and Black Sheep beers ;-)

Thanks, yes we'll be there :laughing: it's coming along gradually then just wait until the warmer weather comes to paint it then whenever that is.

I worked for Ruddles for many years and in a way i still do as there are paying my pension now every month :clapping:.

Hi Bobble, no change I'm afraid, currently covered in 'stuff', awaiting a new base to move to, then it'll take shape, until then everything is on hold!
No sign of you coming down my way yet then?

Back