Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1967 renault 4 for sale

supergroup2000

Enthusiast
hello..i have an amazingly original car for sale.it has only done 66,000 kilometres and is completely original.the blue paintwork is all original and has kept a good shine over its 42 years.the chap that had it obviously cared for it as all the stone chips have been touched up and kept it so rust free.interior is also very clean with no rips.there are plenty spares with it..i am selling it because i have no garage and this car really deserves to be looked after..not cheap but in many ways it must be the best in the world!!! i'm looking for £3250,will get some pictures taken.car is in stamford,lincs.call mick on 07711218917

hello...I put this car on the site a couple of weeks ago with the hope that it would go to a renault 4 enthusiast.yes,its expensive but it really is in amazing original condition.I'm reluctant to put it on ebay but do need to move it in the next couple of weeks.It is a super little car that deserves looking after so give me a call on 07711 218917.in the meantime I'll try and take some more photos to go with the album I have already put up.regards mick.

Might just be the time of year. November and April seem to be the silly seasons for R4s. Can't fault yours from the photos. eBay would be quickest - a lot of R4s sell there, and a reserve is sensible for the rare ones in nice condition, otherwise http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/ is free for advertising and effective, but it can take a month or three for things to sell. Both have a wider audience, and the R4s are competitive on price for people who just want something old and lovely.

I'm really posting to ask where you bought the orange bulb paint for the front indicators. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for the advice..i'll probably try the classic cars thing as i've had bad experiences on ebay.as for the orange bulbs..i have no idea,they were like that when i got it........

I'm really posting to ask where you bought the orange bulb paint for the front indicators. I can't find it anywhere.

Sorry about the off-topic, if you want to convert white to orange lenses, or to refresh faded ones, the thing to use is Humbrol's No.1322 (clear orange). You will find it in any plastic model shop carrying Humbrol colours. I have painted many orange lenses that had become white from the sun, and could not tell the difference between a new and a restored one!

Back