Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

2013 Kent Run/get together

Mrs renospeed

My other vehicle is a Moto Guzzi!
Hi All,
We are aiming to have a meet on Sunday 5th May. It may be a run, or a meet up at a scenic location depending on my mood! Will post more when I get inspired.

Becky

That's good news Becky, look forward to hearing more. A trip to Kent would be good but don't think I will camp this time.

Hi All,
I have finalised the cunning plan for the run. We will meet at M2 services coastbound from 10am on Sunday 5th May. Leave services at 11.30 for a short run through the North Downs to Doddington Place Gardens. We have a discounted entry, there is a very nice tea room, plus falconry display at 3pm. Let's hope we have better weather than the last run.
See you all there.
Becky

Ahem, Kent 2cvs want to join in...

Hi there

my other love is the, err 2cv, and when I mentioned the Kent R4 meet with our North Kent people there was some interest in joining in with the Quatrelles on the run.:)

The services is a known meeting spot so what about it? Could be a bit of fun eh? :p

Ah, great

We will see you then, our social guy is Chris Balestrini from Gillingham so I am not sure how many cars we can muster as yet as it's only our North Kent 2cv peeps. :)

I presume that the 10.00 meeting to 11.30 leaving is so that R4 people from all over the UK can assemble?

Yes, it gives people a chance to have a chat, a P and a T! It is also quite good fun watching the cars arrive. Let's hope the weather is better than the last run we did which was carried out in a 6°C monsoon.

Oh yes! We sure did get wet! Had a fantastic day though!

I think a handful of 2cvs are coming, I wonder how many Quatrelles are attending, I am hoping that the blue 1967 model which I missed out on on Ebay will be there as I really wanted that car!

I love 2CV's too, can't wait!

I've built a Lomax, and a Sidewinder, and had most variants of the 2CV family in the past.

2cv
Dyane
Ami
Ami Super (made Sidewinder from)

Had a lovely race engine in a 2cv at one time with twin Amals on it, went like crazy!

All of you that's going on Sunday, I hope you have a great day and the weather is kind. I can't make it this year, so thinking of you.

Have fun, folks ... and yes, hope you don't get to spend the day in a monsoon :) I sure hope to join you again another time.

Robert

We also won't be able to make it this year :(

But are looking forward to coming next in 2014!

Please take lots of photos for those of us who can't come :hug:

I will be bringing my grey Charleston, pic taken at sunset in Reims.

• 27116_10200939627233706_1556715277_n.jpg
    27116_10200939627233706_1556715277_n.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 105
What a fab day! Lovely seeing all the 2CV's along for the ride too.

Fabulous day all round.

Back