Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4L Magazine

Stuart Delahoy

Enthusiast
My 4L Magazine, issue 23, came today and its full of Thenay coverage as you would expect...Derek's van and my steed and its owners are in the pictures...
Anbody spotted any other magazine reports yet?...

Mine might come tomorrow. That's really quick for a magazine to cover an event - it was only a week ago.

Your bunting was a masterstroke - spotted your car featured on both telly videos.

well just got home and mine was waiting for me as well, so reading through it now, i agree
it was very quick to get the event covered, printed and posted.

How do we get R4 Magazine?

Also, a good looking yellow GTL with long MOT failed to reach its reserve on ebay tonight. £1650 and 19 bids. Any views (Malcolm, shall I re post this as unrelated to thread - slapped knuckles before you do!)

Hi guys-Good to see you all made it home safe&sound! we just arrived home in Norwayland -having travelled half way 'round Europe we finally got some nice sunny weather after arriving home again(???).Nice meeting you all.. Stuart,Malcolm,Mr&Mrs Renospeed,JohnDoe,Bluebell and all the rest of the bunch..
-I sat a dubious record but due to sudden & total language-difficulties we were let off with a warning "No more speeding" -so there are such things as Sporty French Flicks-I'm glad to report. Arriving back to Thenay on sunday from our nearby Gite we were presented with a nice trophy for Longest Drive..which was a bit of a fib as on our way from visiting our son in the north of Norway we stopped in at home unloading dirty clothes&such,but don't tell anyone ok? Roffen the Roffmobile topped in at over 1,5Ton (156kms/h on the GPS) so I'm chuffed to bits -Now I'm investigating into More of same...
-Havent received my 4Lmagazine yet but hope to see some familiar faces when I do.
Hope to see you all next year. OR we could arrange a PolarCircleRun for those with -Eh.. Proper ballbearings ???? -R.

Firstandbest, If you like I can send you a copy. I'm going to town to buy one tomorrow and after I've had a look at it I can send on it to you. Do you want to pm me your address?

If you subscribe now you will start with the next edition in three months' time (but go ahead as it's a good magazine).

Back