Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4L Parts

jonigel

Enthusiast
Lots of spares for sale. including - doors, wings, inner wings, electrical parts, axles and brake parts g/boxes, wheels, fuel tanks, most parts taken off, also complete car for sale. engine turns 6 volts, needs floor repairs 175 euros Vienne 86

• SAM_1698.JPG
    SAM_1698.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 15
  • SAM_1699.JPG
    SAM_1699.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 14
Hello
Yes, I have got 4 wheels for a 70s car, tube type, with a centre bolt. 10€ each.
Regards Nigel

I have also sent you a message, I'd be really interested in getting some body panels from you and I'm in France at the end of July, can you help please?

Hello
Yes hopefully let me know what you want and i will have a look, i did not get a message as the internet is a bit slow here
Regards Nigel

Hello.

I need a pair of rubber mats that fit over the rear wheel arches inside the boot.

Thanks

I'm after the 4 outer wings, front inner wings, and rear body attachment points for the rear wings. Probably some A post cut offs too if you could help please.

Hello Jonigel I really need the front ventilation flap... cash waiting!- maybe badges too good price paid

You don't really need
But you would really like jonathon ☺

Hello Pepper
The car has a carte gris . I have a body shell which i can cut the A posts off i also have front inner and outer wings off . the rear mounts for rear wings are rotten but can check on rear wings that are left,

Jonathan
Do you mean the Black plastic grill under the windscreen?

Regards Nigel

Hello.

I need a pair of rubber mats that fit over the rear wheel arches inside the boot.

Thanks
Hi, yes I have a pair. They are for the late model with seat belts in the rear, so they have a round hole in the base.
Nigel

Hi Nigel- no the metal version as fitted to the dark green R4 in the photo above 824 JU 86

Thank you ;)

Hello Jonathan
Sorry i dont have one of those the hinge is welded on.The green car i am hoping to sell complete as a restoration job or parts car;
Regards Nigel

Hi Nigel well if you come across another they slide out along the Hinge leaving one half of the hinge on the car

Maybe borrow one get fibreglass copy made fabricate hinges job done

Back