Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4L Trophy - Sponsor us!

iMacThere4iAm

Tom Long
Happy new year folks!
The 4L Trophy 2013 starts in just a month and a half, and we are still collecting donations! We're making a special sticker in recognition of the support we've received from our friends on this forum, if you would like your name to be added please go to team4L.co.uk and donate a few pounds towards our appeal.
If you donate over £15, we have some souvenirs to offer :) Go to the website to read all about it.

Hi Tom, I'll sponsor you by buying your seat trim as discussed. If you still are interested in selling drop me a pm and we can talk terms etc...

Regards

I've popped a few pounds into your donation fund. I hope you raise the rest soon!

Tom do you need any wheel rims for your journey?

I have a 5 or 6 steel rims sitting here which will only get weighed in at the scrapyard.

Good luck

Regards

Pepper and Judith.

Thanks again everyone who has donated!
We're still trying to get some more commercial sponsors too, but we're in the middle of exams at the moment so it's hard to find the time to get out there...

Pepper, thanks for the offer but I also have loads of spare rims here :)

Steel rims

Pepper, if they are not needed then I am looking for some still rims (depending on postage / location) - PM me?

Good evening everyone! I am on the ferry in Portsmouth for the first leg of our intercontinental adventure. Tomorrow I'm meeting my copilot Francesca in Lyon and we will continue to Morocco together. Don't forget you can follow our progress on our website http://www.team4L.co.uk/news, which we will update as often as we can.

So far, Felicia (fresh out of the garage for the first time since november) has performed perfectly on the journey to Portsmouth. However, I did spend all afternoon making safe the fuel tank after the breather pipe broke off and spilled fuel all over the place.

Back