Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

999 members and counting !!

mr-reno-139

AKA Paul Cunningham
hi everybody
apologies if you are fed up with me posting all the time but it is cheaper to stay in and chat amongst like minded people than going out for a drink in the pub
especially when you cant stand football etc

anyway according to stats at bottom of page we are 1 short of 1000 members so will there be a party :p celebrating the 1000th member ?

but then again where are all the 900 or so inactive members now ?

over to you Malcolm

seriously- congratulations on putting the site together and keeping it all running for R4 fans every where

mguez

I thought I would drop in a line following a read of all the interesting stuff coming up on the forum today. Mr Reno is right in stating what a good alternative it is at times to TV , ones family (not quoting him of course) and the pub. Even my major interest in playing gypsy jazz guitar gets a break!
The guys who are going to Mongolia will be interesting to follow- what a great thing to do. Shame they can't take a van in order to crash out and sleep in the back when needed. On that subject one, of my projects for this year's camping and festivals ,will be to design and get fabricated an " extension" tent like canopy to fix and extend out from the back of my F6. I'm designing at the moment and was inspired by a Dutch guitar maker I met in France who had made one for a more modern van and from which he sold his wares.
I have discovered an upholsterer local ly to me who can do car seats- something else I might do this year.
One request- I have to investigate a leaking heater matrix soon, so has anybody got a sound one for 1986 F6/GTL to sell?
Anyway theres by way of a bit of input, Matt

Back