Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

...A Good Year...

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
Russell Crowe has asked me to mention his new film A good year in which his bicycling 'love interest' nearly gets run over by him driving a Smart car while he is on the phone and is also trying to use his GPS to find some obscure vinyard/chateau in Provence.

Not that that would be of any interest to us but surprise surprise, his 'love interest' also does drive a car and can anyone tell me what sort of car she drives in the film.? A cd for the first person to tell me what sort of car it is as well as (more important) what colour is it?

• ansicht1 1 1 1.jpg
    ansicht1 1 1 1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 122
I had a sneaky look at the trailer for the film. Two shots of the Smart car but none of the Renault. Wondering if Renault didn't put quite as much money in for product placement as Smart. Like the theme of the film though: bloke finds there is more to life than working.

Have you spotted the pics of your car having surgery? http://www.renault4.co.uk/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/508/ppuser/1

..Surgery...

I have noticed the photos and am so grateful that I havent had a chance to say many many thanks - Looks as though some was quite serious surgery!!

Am off to you know where tomorrow morning so will you please look after Dulcie Bella till I get back in 10 days and then it's another pint and a pasty at your local on me!!

Thanks again

Ian

Recipes and Renaults

For once Ian I must say I haven't come up with an immediate answer to your competition question about a red R4. But Paul Arendt from the BBC did say that the film was like a feature length Renault Clio advert.

I'm busy publishing "101 Things to do with Aubergines and Tomatos" that Clementine devised when staying with you at the Moulin Boudin. Here is a sneak preview of the cover picture. It will be this year's best seller and for a small fee Clementine will send you a signed copy.

• CNV00020crop.jpg
    CNV00020crop.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Back