Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Another problem speedometer and feul indicator

Fidias

Enthusiast
Thanks all fore helping me in my last threads its verry nice to receve help in this proyect that im working....

Now im working on making my speedometer and fuel indicator work, but i dont have no idea how to do it....

i understand that the seedometer has a thick cable going to the gear box, but the feul indicator i cant seem to see anything there..

Hope that that someone can help.. plese i need details how to proceed, im verry ignorant in this area, what to un screew, things like that ... thanks everyone !

Check if the speedometer cable isn't thorn.

The cable for the fuel indicator goes on the left side up, and comes down in the back. If you look under the car you see a cable that goes to the back fog light (if you have one) and another goes to the tank.

Thanks man... try to do the connections in the morning.. i took off the speedcable and check it out.. its doing fine, mabe cleaning it up and cleaning the hear anf table might fix it... and ill try to do the feul connection tomorow.. i saw the cable but i have no idea if the thing inside is working tho.. happy new year!

Back