Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Anybody off to the French rally 20/21st June

Stuart Delahoy

Enthusiast
Hi is anybody off to this big french do???

Its promoted as the R4 international. Its over the weekend of the 20/21st just outside Tours, kind of just a bit up from the middle of france.

I have come up with the stupid idea of picking up the Spanish registered early 850cc 4 I have bought from friends in the south of France and driving back home, over a week and including the rally!
Must be mad as the last time I saw the car it was sat in a field...um...

Still the one way flights are booked, so no turning back now.

Would be nice to meet up with any other Brits there, so let me know...

Stuart.

Excellent! Sounds like a lot of fun - I'll look forward to a report on the trip with photos.

Derek from Renospeed is going. He invited me, but I declined as I'm saving funds for a mad European tour at the end of the summer. Also I questioned whether my 750 3 speeder would be a good travelling companion for his Gordini. :D

Yes, Derek is going

Hi All,
Derek and Harry are going to the 4L meeting and would love to meet up with anyone else. They are taking the F-6 Renospeed van. I am trying to sort them out a hotel at the moment but they could end up in the tent!

You could try the www.hotel-bb.com website, they are all over the place, quite reasonably priced and you can book online. We often use them when we are travelling about here.

Back