Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Anyone fancy the 2CVGB Registers Weekend?

Chris Litchfield

Enthusiast
Hi all

I am sorry I missed the Kent run. It would be great to meet some of you and see some lovely cars.

2CVGB have their annual registers weekend from 4th to 6th July. It is in St. Ives (Cambs) and is really worth a visit. You can camp Friday and Saturday nights and the main day where they do the line ups of all the cars is on the Sunday. It is a relaxed affair, but good fun. Beer is served and the camping facilities are good in a lovely location.

I will be going along and will be taking my 2CV (Barbara) and the R4 (Mildred.) I took Mildred to the National event last August and everyone loved her. 2CV owners generally like R4's too :)

I know that anyone turning up in an R4 would be given a very warm welcome. You can come along for a day if you don't fancy camping (although I strongly recommend the latter!)

It would be great to get a group of R4's and owners along. I think everyone would mix well with the 2CV crowd and the cars look lovely together too (see pic ;))

Anyone up for it?

Chris, Mildred & Barbara

• IMG_1666.JPG
    IMG_1666.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Chris, it's a pity you missed the Kent event, it was great, maybe next year eh? I trip to Cambridgeshire would have been nice if Marigold wasn't off to Le Mans that weekend for the Classic, this little car enjoys her trips to France so much you see. Hope you get a good turnout of 4Ls to meet their 2CV friends.

Hi again all.
Am guessing everyone has plans etc. Have decided not to do this one now as am doing a 10 day road trip shortly after through France, Belgium and into Germany finishing at the German National 2CV Event (also really good!)
Will make sure I see you all at next years Kent run :)

Back