Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Black plastic sill covers

Endo

Enthusiast
hello

Would anyone have a good set of black sill covers - they sit on the sill and protect the paint work when getting in and out of the car. I think they may have been standard on Gtl models.

Many thanks

Just took 2 off the chassis I stripped for my rodeo nearly binned them pretty sure in the back of other rodeo now will check tomorrow

Funny you should say that as had a quick look Saturday and couldn't face emptying the back of rodeo completely

Cheers. Also looking for rear wheel arch mats and cardboard that fits below rear window. Thanks

Cheers. Also looking for rear wheel arch mats and cardboard that fits below rear window. Thanks
I'm going to do an autocad PDF of the card shapes when I have a mo. These will also include the door cards. If you pm your address I can make arrangements to post the sill covers. And I can trace the outline of the harboard too.

Wow that's fantastic , really appreciated your generosity. Thanks.

To be honest ( and I'm not just saying this ) it's the best forum I'm involved with - I've spent the last 15 years without a
R4 and getting back into the model and sourcing parts you need a good owners club which this forum clearly offers.
I've had great advice and parts given freely which is incredible. I've been rebuilding 2cvs and Ds for a while and parts
Are readily available, I had no idea how difficult it is trying to source parts for the 4.

This is the fourth R4 I have had and I can't believe how long I have gone without one for - this one I'm rebuilding I'm keeping for sure.

Hi Endo

It's been a manic week here at work . And not had chance to post off bits etc. I hope to do so tomorrow. Can't wait for a bit of R4 relaxation!

No problem at all, thanks again really appreciate it. Cheers

Back