Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Bodyshell and last of the R4 spares to go

Liam4R4SPARES

Enthusiast
Hi,
Final last clear out of the container and all spares have to go one way or another .Please see list below what is available.Let me know straight away if you are interested otherwise will go the ebay route.

1.R4 GTL bodyshell [still bolted to part of the chassis and ready and easily lifted away] .Was to be used on my wife's car but now surplus .It is a complete skeletal shell minus all the bolt on panels.In terms of a R4 it is virtually rust free order and would be superb to use on a R4 body off restoration .If it does not go within the next couple of weeks intested parties are welcome to comes and cut off any sections they need for there restoration [i.e Malcolm i believe you need a roof !] I would happily accept £20 for the whole shell .
2.A set of immaculate and 100% rust and dent free R4 GTL doors [sorry no frames] £30 the lot
3.A GTL rear tailgate with a very very very small bit of surface rust at the top and apart from that immaculate .I would use this on a full on restoration its that good.
4. Brand new wings at £20 each.Cannot remember if they are front or rear [will check]
5.set of floor and rear inner wing rubber mats.Free to collector
6.Brand new front inner wing repair sections £6 each

Nearly forgot there is a set of very new and matching 135x13 tyres for a R4 .Only a few months old and have mountains of tread on them.£20

Hi Liam must be a sad day for you. I would like the body shell ,doors, wing repair sections. If you Ok I'll send a cheque and arrange collection. I dont suppose you have a chassis lying around do you??
Allan

Back