Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

"Boys day out"

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
Is anyone off to the Restoration Show at the Royal Bath & West Showground this weekend? It's a super show with club stands, demonstrations of restoration techniques and a really good auto-jumble. It's on for both days and costs I think £10 to get in. Arrive in a classic vehicle and you get to park in the classic vehicle park. There's fast-food outlets and the whole show is under cover, and there's even stuff for the ladies too. I'm going on Saturday with a couple of mates, so it's "boys day out", in Marigold of course.;)

Yes! I'm going. I had been planning to go on sunday, but might switch to saturday if there's a chance to meet up for a cup of tea and a natter.

This is an excellent show and a good place to pick up tools and random autojumble.

Buy your ticket in advance with code RET12 to get £2 off :)

Hi there Tom, I have your phone number so will give you a call when we get there on the off chance you change to Sat. Cup of tea and a natter sounds good. Regards Brian.

Just had a great day at the show, although I didn't get all the stuff on my shopping list. It was nice to meet up with Felicia's owner Tom Long and catch up over a cuppa. Hope you had a safe journey back to Bath Tom.
Changing the subject, on our way to the show on the A30 this morning we passed a blue F6, thought it was Lobster at first. So was a forum member driving past Indian Queens at 6.30 am?:)

Changing the subject, on our way to the show on the A30 this morning we passed a blue F6, thought it was Lobster at first. So was a forum member driving past Indian Queens at 6.30 am?:)

Definately wasn't me! Thats a very long way from home :D

Hmm, if it had been you David I would have expected you to call in for a cuppa n a chat. Wonder who it was then.

Well indeed!

Anyway, my last trip to Cornwall in a Renault (in September) resulted in an expensive mechanical failure, me driving back home in a rental Skoda whilst said Renault had a long journey back courtesy of the RAC before being fixed and finding itself on eBay and hence why I am now skint having spent a fortune on a shiny Mazda :)

Ah, it doesn't sound like a very memorable trip this time David, well not happy memories anyway, there's nothing more worse than breaking down miles from home.
At the show there were a large number of classic cars parked up in our own car-park, so it was nice to see so many being used as obvious everyday transport by their owners.

Back