Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

British source for Renault 4 parts

billythefish

Enthusiast
I know over the past few months that there has been discussions regarding the purchase of headlights for the R4 not being ready available in this country however, today I purchased a pair of headlights for my R4 from Renault in Scunthorpe where I have been advised that they still have some more in stock plus other spares, the pair cost me just under £100 and they do fit perfectly and are made for the British markets and not the French markets.
So this is the phone number and email address of the two people to talk to if you require any spares, I must state now that they will deal with your enquiry and get back to you regarding the matter usually in around half an hour or by email if you prefer.
Geoff Roberts Telephone 01724 749696 email gro@fcross.co.uk or
Stuart Dobson Telephone 01724749699 email sdo@fcross.co.uk
these guys will look after you.
I hope this is a help to any members out there chasing up spare parts.
Billy

That's useful. Last set of headlamps I bought from Renault (1998 ish) had to be ordered from France and were LHD. Not too much of a pain to convert - just an extra slot needed for the bulb.

The most recent set I bought were the cheapo ones from Der Franzose - needed a fair bit of fettling to get them to fit and the beam pattern is poor. They were £70 including delivery from memory.

all I can tell you Malcolm is that Renault in Scunthorpe are extremely good at sourcing parts and are a pleasure to do business with both the guys Geoff and Stuart give 100%.
The last time I bought a pair of wings I got them in two days the headlights I ordered on Wednesday afternoon and went and collected them on Thursday morning because they were both a stock item.
I would assume that all parts are not ready available but can be sourced from Renault of France, the headlights I bought had made in Slovakia printed on the box but as I have said before they were already in stock in the U.K.

Back