Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Bulkhead Grommets

Ewhorn

Enthusiast
Hi all
I am about to replace the water pump on my '89 GTL, and thought I should replace the heater hoses at the same time
All pretty straightforward, but I find that the bulkhead grommets through which the heater hoses pass have all but disintegrated. Not surprising after 34 years.
However, I cannot find a part number for these or a source of supply. Can anyone help me with that, or recommend a substitute, perhaps from another car? The hoses are 20mm external diameter.

Ewan Horne

Hi all
I am about to replace the water pump on my '89 GTL, and thought I should replace the heater hoses at the same time
All pretty straightforward, but I find that the bulkhead grommets through which the heater hoses pass have all but disintegrated. Not surprising after 34 years.
However, I cannot find a part number for these or a source of supply. Can anyone help me with that, or recommend a substitute, perhaps from another car? The hoses are 20mm external diameter.

Ewan Horne
You can get one of them here - they'll probably have the other side too:
(I'm assuming your car has a Cléon engine).
I can't find the part number(s) for the later cars, but the 70s cars had different part numbers for the two heater hose grommets.

Back