Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

****Calling All Olympic Lovers****

mike4gtl

Mad many would insit upon
Team,

I have received this through the Land Rover Series One Club and thought i would pass it on to the rest of the team.

Anyone can partake, but be quick.

LONDON 2012 SEEKS VEHICLES AND THEIR DRIVERS FOR THE BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH

Would you like to appear before billions of people around the world? The search is on for Volunteer Drivers and their Vehicles to drive into the stadium as part of the Olympic Ceremonies.

We are looking for very particular British cars and preferably for brightly coloured vehicles. To be eligible you must be aged 18 years or older on 1 March 2012. You will also need to meet the commitments for up to ten rehearsals in East London from June – August 2012.

You do not need to have any previous performance experience just the willingness to perform as part of the biggest show on earth.

If you are interested in being part of this once in a lifetime opportunity please email the following citing VEHICLES in the subject title to: groupncasting@london2012ceremonies.com

1. A photo of you and your vehicle.

2. The year in which your car was made.

3. Your contact details (name, address, email, phone number).

We will then contact you directly if we would like you to be involved.

Closing date for applications is Tuesday 31st January 2012

We look forward to hearing from you!

....damn, the saab as a UK gearbox thou....

I just prey it all goes smoothly, and thats all. Because Weymonth and a close roundabout known as Canford bottom is a mess due to the Olympic Commity whose opinion is 'Our words are Final'

Also should be noted, all cars that have to be towed because of the olympic's get taken to Southampton (heard by word of mouth, not sure if true).

Back