Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

chrome hub caps

wizzbang

Enthusiast
I have two Chrome hub caps which are of no use to me if anyone wants them. The centre nut is missing from one ( it had to be prized off as someone had welded it to the rim !!! ). £15 for the pair plus P&P

• DSC01907.jpg
    DSC01907.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
hub caps

Sorry Andrew but, a chap who was at the meet on Sunday is having them. He didn't know what was going on with the auto jumble either and took his bits back with him too. So, now he has to get them through the post instead! What a shame it wasn't a bit more well organised. He came up from Cornwell....good effort !! It took him 7 hours apparently !!

I spoke to Paul today re: seat, and he said the padding in the back of it is shot to bits. It would probably need re padding. The seat pad is ok. So its up to you whether you want it or not (for nothing ). I think it only has that small tear in it by the head rest hole, I told you about.

I'll leave it with you to have a thought.

Cheers

It's our own fault really. If one two of us had set up "shop", maybe others who had brought stuff along would have followed. I suppose it's that British "reserve" we are said to have.

auto jumble

I expect if we'd seen a trestle table being put up we'd all have dived for our jumble !!! We're a funny lot us humans...

Back