Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Chrome trim on front mudguard

4Latas

Enthusiast
Hello!

Does any of you by any chance has a chrome trim that goes on the front mudguards? This was present on the 845 model, the early ones. I have one missing. It goes on both sides, there is no left or right.

It goes from the edge of the front door, to near the headlight. I only have the nearside one.

This is very odd, but nevertheless, Sometimes one of you might have one spare. I am looking in every post of yours to see if I have some parts you can use. I got a lot of stuff "buried in layers" in the garage...(Even a radial engine from a T6 Texan aircraft )

Thank you...

Hello, I don't have any chrome trim to help you unfortunately. I think that instead of 'mudguard' you mean 'wing' though.

Best wishes, Jonathan

Mudguard is a lovely old word from the earlier days of motoring that's not heard much in these days of computer designed cars. I think the only cars these days that have mudguards are Morgans and Lotus 7 look-a likes!

Hi I might have one, but my spares are not at home, so will have to have a dig about when I am next at my lock up. I think there are two different lenghts? So it could be worth measuring it or comparing old pictures to check.
Stuart.

Back