Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Considering selling my 1985 Renault 4 GTL

jmscotton0606

Enthusiast
hey guys. Im new to this forum (so bare with me :D)

I have a 1985 R4 GTL. It runs fine, and is in very good condition. It has 57k miles and has 5 previous owners... It has no MOT or Tax.

Im thinking of selling...

Here is a picture of it

ren4.jpg

Can anyone make me a sensible offer?

Mobile: 07875 031029

Im based in Pembrokeshire, Wales.

Thanks

James Scotton

Hi, lovely car, What kind of condition is the car in? Does it have a MOT?
And how much money are you looking for it?

Thanx:)

The car is in good condition, the body work is good, there is a small amount of rust, but this doesn't seem to be a big rust problem, the ignition key and door locks are missing, but it can be started no problem... i think it needs tyres for an mot, but to be honest, after just a quick look, I couldn't see anything else...

Like I say, open to sensible offers, there is no hurry to sell the car, but will sell for a fair price.

Hope this helps.

I am in Pembroke Dock, and I am available most of the time for viewings, you can come and see it anyday you like, just call first and i'll make sure I'm available.

James

07875 031029

I am looking for a good Renault 4 GTL,has anyone out there got one for sale.Must be in reasonable condition with currant MOT:

FOR SALE!

I need to sell my R4 GTL A.S.A.P, as i need to clear space for my new car... I have decided to sell it cheap at £400 ono, as i have no other opitions... Please contact me on james: 07875 031029

thanks

It has no MOT/Tax by the way.

Back