Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

der Franzose Renault 4 catalogue

Paul Narramore

pre-moderated
I don't know about others but I find reading stuff off the screen of my laptop difficult. In particular the online der Franzose catalogue which I've downloaded, all 365(ish) pages of it. It takes me for ever to find stuff and by then my eyes have glazed over and I've lost interest.

Now der Franzose also have an old fashioned paper catalogue which is FREE however the postage from Germany isn't. It's 12.90euros ( £11.35) so is a hefty publication, but at least I'll be able to browse to my heart's content without going cross eyed. The part number is 89991 and you can order it online.

They give the catalogue to every order i think. I have got two already. Its nothing new. I got the first one about 3-4 years ago

So if I'd order an M10 nut, I would have got a free catalogue? No postage? ;-) At the World 2CV Meeting in Salbris, France, they were giving away copies of their massive 2CV catalogue for free. Anyway, I like reading ;-)

I've got a year old one spare can post next week if you like. I agree looking at the printed catalogue is easier

should of said, would of sent you mine with teh boot lock (You get that btw? I did post it last week)

Jonathan, I have one in the post, thanks for the offer. Eoynteenie, Never mind, Yes thank you, the boot lock did arrive safely and is now fitted (luxury). It did take me 45mins to get that mounting screw lined up, such is my eyesight and the bright sunlight, but it is all in place now. I found a longer M6 screw too as the one that came with the lock seems way too short. The previous owner lost mine when it worked it's way loose and fell off. After adjusting the lock piece on the floor, the rear hatch no longer rattles too!

Well the wonderful catalogue arrived with lots of interesting reading ahead. But why did a catalogue only 10mm thick arrive in a cardboard box 190mm deep? A padded bag would have done the same job.

Back