Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

door cards

edwin

Enthusiast
I have four matching beige door cards for sale. Obviously used and with the odd blemish, but very presentable. Front left have a couple of small screw holes
where the door pocket was screwed on. Matching seat covers will become available in due course.

Hi Edwin,
Do you have a price in mind? I'm missing a drivers card (LHD) and the passenger card has a speaker hole.
Would you be willing to post?
Cheers, Kelvin

Hi Edwin,
Do you have a price in mind? I'm missing a drivers card (LHD) and the passenger card has a speaker hole.
Would you be willing to post?
Cheers, Kelvin
Yes could post. Do you want to find the best way for you and let me know. £50 the lot plus whatever postage you decide ?.

I have four matching beige door cards for sale. Obviously used and with the odd blemish, but very presentable. Front left have a couple of small screw holes
where the door pocket was screwed on. Matching seat covers will become available in due course.
Hello Edwin

What sort of state are the seat covers in please?

Thanks!
Katie

They are 38 years old. They have nicks in a couple of places, but generally good but need a very good clean. They match the door cards, so a complete interior, not perfect but quite presentable. I have new seat covers, but have not had the time to change them over yet, and it may be March that they become available. They are on my car in France, and I may not get back there till then.

They are 38 years old. They have nicks in a couple of places, but generally good but need a very good clean. They match the door cards, so a complete interior, not perfect but quite presentable. I have new seat covers, but have not had the time to change them over yet, and it may be March that they become available. They are on my car in France, and I may not get back there till then.
Hello
I’m in no rush, my front seats have a revolting non Renault beige covers, and they are covered up with bits of old sheepskin.
Where did you find the new covers? Are your new ones the beigey tartan pattern too?

Hi Katie. The panels for sale are plain one colour beige, as are the seats . No tartan . Small holes in front door card are where the door pocket was fixed. The light is coming from the side so some of the "blemishes" are in fact shadows. These are two of the panels. The others are the same. I have not cleaned them yet.IMG_7555.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Katie. The panels for sale are plain one colour beige, as are the seats . No tartan .
Will send pics. I have not cleaned them yet

Last edited:
Hi Katie. The panels for sale are plain one colour beige, as are the seats . No tartan .
Will send pics. I have not cleaned them yet
Hi Edwin, Thanks but I am looking for tartan beige ( not a sentence I thought I would ever say )
I had presumed they would be because your car is yellow too...
my fault!

sorry for wasting your time

Hi Andy
Thankyou but it’s front seat covers I thought were on offer from Edwin
I got completely the wrong end of the stick

If you look on Franzose, they have a series of door cards and seat covers available.
Delivery to the UK maybe an issue in respect of import duty and possible vat charge. The complete set , covers and cards would be in the 500 area , which is an amount that would attract their attention

Back