Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Early grille wanted

Charliemouse

Garagiste
Hi again all...

I've got the floor welded in the van... now starting on the bodywork. Its just getting the worst dents filled and painted white.

Having taken the plastic grille off - I realise how much nicer it would look with an early type (sausage shaped... alloy?) grille.

Anyone got on or know where I can buy one?

Thanks in advance.

Nik

Thanks for that - I'djust found that when your message came thru... but £100! EEP! Anyone got any cheaper ideas?

Thanks

Nik

The price seems perfectly all right to me considering the parts are new AND you get all the stuff to fix the grille to the hood. You might get it a bit cheaper if you visit the seller's homepage and write him an e-mail throught the "kontakt"-form.

Used ones in good condition are hardly any cheaper.

I'd say its not a bad price either, I've got a battered old grille without any mesh and a suitable piece of mesh to put back in is around £35 new!

Plus I've then got to build a set of the attaching pieces, so if my time was taken into account it isn't worth it!

Oh and it cost me a tenner for the old grille in the first place.

Pepper if you need the original plastic fittings for the alloy grill I bought a packet from a renault dealer I think I have about 5 sets.Gary

Pepper perks up a little, Hello Gary, maybe I could relieve you of a set of fixings for a few Royal English Pounds please?

I thought they were steel though like the pictures in the advert that you found.

Back