Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Gallery picture posting

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
Clementine

Am trying to post some pics on the 'Gallery' and although your instructions are very thorough, I cant for the life of me get to either the link 'Create a new album' or 'admin mode'. Can you help me again please?

Ian S - Ignoramus SE21

Oh yes. Must get around to remembering to fix the gallery. It relied on the database from the old forum to let people register or log in to add photos. The new forum made the gallery fall over and it's still waggling it's legs in the air.

Just now probably the easiest thing to do would be to post photos in the forum (the add photos button is cunningly disguised as a "manage attachments" button).

The gallery should work again now (although it's still a bit buggy). If you don't have photos on there already you'll have to register before following the how to add a photo instructions.

Gallery Pics

Too buggy still Clementine, I cant even get myself logged in - Says my password is incorrect ....but its the same as the main login one...Any ideas?

Ian

Sorry about that. I'd messed around with the old software a little too much and it didn't like upgrading. I'll try it from scratch and see if I can transfer everything over. Time for some surgery.

Well that went wrong. We're getting there and it should hopefully be possible to log in to the gallery now and add photos.

If anyone has added photos in the past - DON'T PANIC! They are still there, only attributed to the wrong members. That'll be sorted soon.

The gallery should be operational again. There is still a little bug - when you try to log in you get sent to the forum home page. Just log in there if you haven't already and then navigate back to the gallery.

Back