Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Gearbox 354 bearings

Aris64

I am seeking the pinion bearing of secondary shaft. This is quite difficult to find as I see, it's a tapper roller bearing with commercial code 31306-Τ. The difference from the simple 31306 is the step of the outer ring which is necessary for proper fixing and pre-load adjustment. The Renault part No. is 7703090248 and can be seen on the attached schematic. I found that ALL4Renault has it in their site exactly as it should be but they are sending the simple 31306 without the stepped ring. They claim that Renault suggest this one as a safe alternative. However, technically speaking I fully disagree... Without the securing of stepped ring the preload will be affected sooner or later! So, primarily I am seeking a bearing 77030902048 (31306-T), if someone knows where to find or any other useful comment would be highly appreciated!

20230804_121315.jpg

You better get in contact with @angel who's living in Athens.
It's easier to find a second hand gearbox than one single NOS component of that gearbox.
And beware of All4Renault that company is a fraud.

If someone can define the difference in dimensions and features and show the mating parts I would be prepared to consider getting a batch modified (in slow time).

Back