Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello from Darkest Northamptonshire!

Groupie Grumpy

Hello all,

I'm a new R4-F4 Van owner and forum member and thought I'd say a quick hello!

My names Guy and I live Nr Kettering in Northamptonshire...No doubt I'll be asking some silly novice questions covered by you guys many times in repeated-threads - I can only apologise in advance!

I was wondering if there are any R4-owning members who live near me?...Only, as a complete newby to the R4 and my little F4 van in particular, I'd love to speak with someone who's local and who can point me in the right direction as to where to buy parts from, get work done if needed, etc etc please...

I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

Kindest Regards to all...

Guy.

Hello all,

I'm a new R4-F4 Van owner and forum member and thought I'd say a quick hello!

My names Guy and I live Nr Kettering in Northamptonshire...No doubt I'll be asking some silly novice questions covered by you guys many times in repeated-threads - I can only apologise in advance!

I was wondering if there are any R4-owning members who live near me?...Only, as a complete newby to the R4 and my little F4 van in particular, I'd love to speak with someone who's local and who can point me in the right direction as to where to buy parts from, get work done if needed, etc etc please...

I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

Kindest Regards to all...

Guy.
Welcome to the Forum.
I have a F4 van as well.
Am based in Milton Keynes, not that far away.
Best regards
Tom

Hi Tom - thanks for the welcome sir!
That's great that your local and a F4 owner too - where in MK are you?...I'm there often...would you mind having some company one afternoon or evening, from a 'Renault-4 uneducated' fool?...I have many questions sir!!!
I look forward to speaking soon...
Regards,
Guy.

Hello Guy
Will PM you some details.
As I am an "old fogey" at 75 am about most days!!
Tom

Hey! I’m a friend of Tomcat, new R4 owner too as you’ll see from my post earlier today and also live in MK - Wolverton. Would
Love to catch up and chat all things van! Have a great weekend Guy.
Andrew.

Hey! I’m a friend of Tomcat, new R4 owner too as you’ll see from my post earlier today and also live in MK - Wolverton. Would
Love to catch up and chat all things van! Have a great weekend Guy.
Andrew.
Just seen you posted 3 years ago! Haha! Would still love to chat!

Back