How many Left

Firstandbest

Enthusiast
http://howmanyleft.co.uk/

At the end of December 2010 144 GTLs were on the road. 122 on SORN

At the end of September 144 GTLs were on the road. 111 on SORN

We're waiting for the December figures.

Any predictions? For fun!

For those with a smart phone 'How Many Left' is now available as an App!

I would think that the number sorned would be higher in December as all those cherished and lovingly restored R4s are put away for the winter once more - after their 6 months of freedom.

Over here in France even our sunbleached red F4 gets garaged for the winter - although that more to do with our neighbour moving into town for the winter and letting us use his garage - even then Claude is our car of choice if it snows.

Bravo Claude! Thanks for your FOURcast

I'm still kicking myself. At Thenay someone was selling two wheels with studded snow tyres...I walked away at 70 euros.

Salt is the killer here , so far none used this year so out and about.

I love How Many Left, I can happily spend an hour or two researching how many Seat Malagas, Talbot Tagoras and Simca 1100s survive (answer - not many).

As for predictions, more on sorn over winter is pretty easy but maybe a few more on the road as well come next spring. More are being restored and imported these days.

can this be trusted? and does it do motorbikes?

I dont trust the data from that site.

As mentioned - figures for rolls royces are just plain wrong as mentioned !

+ the figures for earlier R4's dont seem correct !

ROLLS ROYCE Missing ? what?

Well it doesnt even list the silver shadow 1 and says there are only 20 silver shadow 2's left yet there are loads more than that - even ebay lists more!

'You pays your money and takes your choice!'

This is free and is good enough for me!

Could the Rolls Royce issue be down to how they are described on the V5 though? If the description is wrong then I guess thats the problem.

I remember that on the V5 for my Twingo it was call a 'Renault Twin axle rigid body' or somesuch which would have certainly caused an issue on How Many Left I suppose (and also needed a bigger badge on the boot too...)

Good point there !

Might not be worth looking at for any old vehicles - both my 1970 era vehicles do NOT list a model just the make on the V5.

Back