Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..Its your fault Malcolm..

And Bluebell, how are the pumpkins growing?

Ian, refurbishment of the new chateau and the transferring of the retinue has been delayed for the moment. Shall I plant the said pumpkins in pots or is it too late for this year? I should have the gardening staff ready to go for early next season.

Another glorious day in sunny Burgundy. Look what appeared this morning opposite our chateau gates.

• 2cv1.jpg
    2cv1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 48
  • 2cv2.jpg
    2cv2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 51
WOOOWW...OH i like them! they look nice...i will speak to my dad and try to bribe him lol...
thanks for putting them up! they look fab...

Errrr........ bubble wrap No. 3 (counting from the left) Petit Vert should be well pleased:)

..Sorry Malcolm, I only need 4 krappy khandles and a krappy boot khandle - no 'internal gubbins' needed!
Does the boot knandle need to have a key? - Running out of those. Should be able to come up with a set of white door khandles though.

I love the 2CV doctor's coupe. Very cool.

• chassis.jpg
    chassis.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 48
..Nein..

..and nein again - or in english no, the rear knob doesnt need a key but four white khandles would be great but krappy ones please..

..And for your troubles Malcolm, have 500 million Zim dollars

• Zim dollar.jpg
    Zim dollar.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 50
Hellooo, the 2cv coupé, isn't that a Hoffman? dont know if it spelt like that but i think it is.
and how much is 500 000 000 in pounds?

..No one is sure..

..But 500 million Zimbabwean dollars is enough to buy you one of these...

But which 'these'?

• Moouse.jpg
    Moouse.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 44
Well, they don't look too bad with the roof off! but there isn't one as pretty as what Bluebell saw! But with the roof up i think it just look Tres bizarre as the French would say...LOL I would have the Renault 4L Plein air any day!

That 2cv coupe would make a fine, safe:rolleyes: Zimbabwean presidential runabout - could make a lot of people happy - he could fill the boot with cash and have enough to buy an ice lolly and the paper bag the young lady's holding in Ian's picture.:)

..Thats not a paper bag Brian..

..Its a bottle of Moose milk and thats all you could buy with 500 million Zim dollars...assuming you could find a Moose in Zimbabwe of course!!

• 079c_1.jpg
    079c_1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 56
Hello Ian that four looks lovely, you must live down the road from us in France, we live in Tallud St Gemme near Mouilleron en Pared my wife was trying to get me a Four for my fortieth last year and we're still looking now. One of our neighbours has one which I'm keeping half an eye on!

..Hello Doctor Pepper..

..And how nice to know we are neighbours in La Vendee.

Why dont you and Mrs Pepper come over for a glass of Mareuil Rouge with us in the summer when you are in France - I will also invite Woody who is a closer neighbour of yours and lives in La C.

We are at Mareuil sur lay - www.moulinbodin.net

Please send a pm with a contact number or email and I will get in touch

Have a fab day in Oxfordshireland

• dr-pepper.jpg
    dr-pepper.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 44
Back