Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

...Kangooooooooooooooooooooo...

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..As my friend in Germany would say ..Oh God, only £2200 for the Kangoo..but we are keeping our fingers crossed on the bidding Chris..I have got a pair of Berghaus hiking boots for sale at the moment and until yesterday not anybody, neinbody or squiddly duck had bid but know Chris Boddings daughter in law is the highest bidder - It always help to have celebrity bidders...and remember what the much loved Miles Kindston said about Kangoos - Its a clever man who knows that a Kangoo is a fruit and a wise man who knows not to put them in a fruit salad..or did he mean tomatoes?

• R4 black 5.jpg
    R4 black 5.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Untitled-Stitched-15 c.jpg
    Untitled-Stitched-15 c.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 96
...1...2...3..4 etc

Hello Malcolm ....sadly I was unable to bid on the Kangoo but I hope C and M are happy...but I have a few questions that would normally have been pm's but as we are no longer allowed to waste pm space, I have the following to ask:

1: Did you get my 'thank you' gift?
2: What size shoes do you wear?
3: Norway or not?
4: Is there another word for synonym
5:What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
6:If the police arrest a mime artist, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
7:What was the best thing before sliced bread?
8:If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
9: If someone with multiple personality problem threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
10:How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
11:Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
12:How is it possible to have a civil war?
13:Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
14:Is it because light travels faster than sound that some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
15: Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
16:Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
17:Before they invented drawing boards what did they go back to?
18:If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash why isn't the whole plane made out of the same stuff?
19:Whats the difference between data transfer allowance and bandwidth allowance?
20:If space itself is expanding, aren't all our measuring sticks also expanding? So if space was smaller in the past, weren't all the measuring sticks correspondingly smaller? Which would make the Universe the same measured size now as it always was, albeit less lumpy?.

• Untitled-Stitched-04xz.jpg
    Untitled-Stitched-04xz.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Untitled-Stitched-03 1.jpg
    Untitled-Stitched-03 1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 80
1: Did you get my 'thank you' gift?
Yes thanks - haven't read it yet though - holiday, sprained ankle and food poisoning from stale baked beans at the work canteen.
2: What size shoes do you wear?
3: Norway or not?
I don't know. Still working just now, but summer ought to be free. Haven't thought about it much yet.
4: Is there another word for synonym
Can I claim a headache as well?
5:What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
Shoot them both.
6:If the police arrest a mime artist, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
Yes - it's part of the arrest protocol in the UK
7:What was the best thing before sliced bread?
The same thing as after sliced bread. Pre-slicing bread isn't a good thing - makes it dry out too quickly.
8:If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
Yes. That's what makes syncronised swimming such a dangerous sport.
9: If someone with multiple personality problem threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Unfortunately no. Definition of people gets in the way of that.
10:How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
They point at the sign and say the buck stops here?
11:Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
No. Unless adults are doing it wrong in which case more so.
12:How is it possible to have a civil war?
You have to use english definitions of the term. Otherwise not really possible.
13:Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
Yes - the song really sorted out the disarray.
14:Is it because light travels faster than sound that some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
No - it's something to do with books and covers.
15: Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
Button could be broke?
16:Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
How can you be more orange than an orange? Carrots don't taste orangy.
17:Before they invented drawing boards what did they go back to?
The original idea.
18:If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash why isn't the whole plane made out of the same stuff?
Would be too heavy or too small.
19:Whats the difference between data transfer allowance and bandwidth allowance?
That one was written by someone abused by techies. Depends on definition , but in the web sense one might involve non-http requests.
20:If space itself is expanding, aren't all our measuring sticks also expanding? So if space was smaller in the past, weren't all the measuring sticks correspondingly smaller? Which would make the Universe the same measured size now as it always was, albeit less lumpy?.
Now this one is fun. Isn't space infinate? Which one you ask. Definately a bit lumpy - that's the nature of the place.

Back