Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Renault 4 Run 2007

Yorkshire run

Yes, the Great Yorkshire Renault 4 Club will organise a local run when Daisy is up and running. Unusually for these parts we had a spot of rain this morning. Blanche won't go out in the wet so Great Uncle Claude has taken the chance to work on her wheels.

• Yorkshire%20Rose%20sh.gif
    Yorkshire%20Rose%20sh.gif
    3 KB · Views: 104
  • 2007_0528claude0044.jpg
    2007_0528claude0044.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 111
Breakfast with Steve was great, and we had a quick peep at Steve's car before setting off to Kent in Yvette. Rain and roadworks held us up a little and there was no-one there when we turned up at the M2 services. Turned out we were a whole hour late :eek:

So we had a coffee at the services, bought a map and plotted a motorway route to Hever Castle, arriving some time after everyone else.

It was great to finally meet with Richard and mguez as well as see Ian, Derek and all again. I didn't take many photos, but I see Andrew with the R5 has been busy with his gallery. Did take a pic of Yvette after a good wash and polish - doesn't she brush up well. :D

• yvette-kent.jpg
    yvette-kent.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 113
Just to extend my thanks to Clementine for giving me the opportunity to attend yesterday. It was nice to drive a 4 again after 5 years abstinence and despite arriving late at the castle, I really enjoyed meeting other enthusiasts. Just wish I had my tools with me as I was dying to try and sort out Mguez's carburettor problems!!

Steve

Back