Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

let`s meet! england scotland tour 2014!

knightscreek

we are driving to england in april 2014

the details:
april 20,21 , dover -ashford-maidstone ,m20 -m25 godstone, m23 -brighton-we will stay in brighton with our friends then for a couple of nights then going to london,staying 2 nights there -then we are going to inverness.aproxamately we are in london at april 23/24
if you are intending to meet us ,feel free to contact us via personal message.(I`ll send my mobile number) we would like to meet some renault 4 owners on our way.it would be great to see you guys for a cup of tea....

2lt4qpf.jpg

1zcd28o.jpg

am4j6a.jpg

I'm in, would like to meet in Inverness if you can let me know nearer the time when you are there as I need to organise the ferry then it's 130 odd miles to inversnecky, unfortunately my r4 will not be ready for the road by then but it would be nice to say hello in person.
Stan

If you let us know what your route from London to Inverness might be, then people can see if you will be passing close by!

Yeah if your route converges somewhere between the M1 and the M40 I know quite a few of us are in the gap between London and Birmingham!

I know this great place that's as big as a pub!!!

Tut tut pepper, you really should not be trying to lead our visitors astray by suggesting they go to a pub. Lol.

Yeah if your route converges somewhere between the M1 and the M40 I know quite a few of us are in the gap between London and Birmingham!

I know this great place that's as big as a pub!!!

hohoho! we`loving english pubs!
when I`over there I enjoy the "directors"-beer....

1044zmx.jpg

meahnwhile I had to change the hood (according to the real production year-1979)
cause of a deer :( -that happened last year...

Courage beer is great, I'm sure we could introduce you to a few more too!

hi elch! nice to see you here.

I`ll start tomorrow in the morning.

arriving in uk at tue 22 april 8.00 in the morning.

1. driving to Brighton.
2. arriving in Brighton evening of 22.april.
3. visiting charles napier pub in Brighton.
4. tour to London 25.april
more details to come soon.

Back