Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Lonely little soul R5

Its definitely a good one look very clean no rust in the usual places but quite expensive. I may have been lucky but I've owned quite a few campus and have never Payed more than 800 for it one. 3 of which only had very low genuine millage 16k being the lowest. And quite to my surprise I bought one with 230k. Payed 50quid for it and lasted a week untill one afternoon I had to nurse or home 2 cylinders Haha. If your looking for a campus I might know of a very tidy 4 door auto with 30k millage I think he wants around 600 for it

To be quite honest if it really is immaculate and pretty much a new car it probably is worth alot but in comparison to some other very tidy campuss its quite pricey. Also it's a pretty rare colour I've only seen one other like it before. Best model I had was a "hawawi 5 -0". Really nice metallic blue and limited edition red and black seats. That was one of the low millage ones and I got it for a steal at 500pounds. Just needed a new bumper and at the time had loads of campus parts.

I was watching that one too! Such a lovely original base model early mark 2. Amazing colour as well. If finances and space would allow, I would have snapped it up. It looks like it really needs a good home...

There's a really nice gtx on ebay for 1200 at the mo. Also a couple of campuss for a few hundred quid. 2 are lower millage and in pretty good nick!

Back