Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

"LOOK" Mr Stanbury :)

pepper

Pepper The One and Only!
Pride of place in our new house goes to my favourite picture. My photos is a little rubbish, but you get the drift ;)

It wasn't even me who put it there, I cam home and found Judith had put it up for me ;)

• P1060885.jpg
    P1060885.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 150
..That makes me feel really fab Pepper..

..Knowing that its in pride of place at Sea View Cottage in Fenny Compton - Looks like there is more space above it for others?

What about this one of my Muscovy ducks....here we have Malcolm, Mark Michael and Mary - now Pepper, you are a man of the world, how old do ducks have to be before laying eggs please?

Also in my 'gaggle' there are, as you can see, three big ones and a smaller one - Can I assume the little one is a female?

The next question is just between and me Pepper - as they are all brothers and a sister, should the boys do a 'naughty' on their sister do we get weird offspring and bad eggs or does Mrs Nature take care of that sort of thing?

• CIMG4200 e.jpg
    CIMG4200 e.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Evening all, just to let you know it's not really Fanny Compton, It's Boggy Compton, Fenny Compton in Anglo Saxon means Marshy Farmstead.

As for ducks I'm not really sure, some sources say that they should start somewhere between 6-8 months for egg laying, but a lot of ducks go sterile during the winter, which may be a cause of your non eggs!

Back